Is this a record?

kwp5000

Sorry to be so smug (especially for those who have had nightmares trying to do this.........), but we have just registered our second land rover. We did the first one about a year ago and found the process pretty painless; it took about two and a half hours once we had got the paperwork.

This morning we arrived in Agen at 9.30 to go to the hotel des impots and by 10.12 were in posession of a new carte grise!!

OH fitting numberplates as I type, I will be impressed if anyone can beat this........!

OH fitting numberplates as I type, I will be impressed if anyone can beat this........!

I don't think there is anything unusual in that timescale, fairly normal I would think, once you have gathered all the paperwork, but if you could type and fit the number plates yourself at the same time, I would consider that impressive.

This morning we arrived in Agen at 9.30 to go to the hotel des impots and by 10.12 were in posession of a new carte grise!!

It's amazing if you got your cert of conformite, new headlights and the controle technique in this 42 minutes and I'd say the fastest ever !

but as I assume you went to the impots with all this paperwork in your mitts first then not that much of a record.