Citroen headlights

Rubber Duck

Hi - new here. Just come back to the UK from living in France.

Unfortunately, now I have to re-change my headlights again. (Back to UK Standard from French)

So now I'm stuck with french type headlights, that are not UK MOT passable. Tried selling them but no-one wnats them.

Any ideas??

Might help if you posted model and year you might find somebody moving in the other direction prepared to swop headlamps.

Buy Dolorean use as time machine and recover UK headlamps from when you the changed them.

Google 'German Swedish French' and see how much they charge, they are suppliers of car parts.

Hmmm time machine sounds good, but don't think I'd stop at just recovering headlights.

No I don't need UK lights, already got them, from when I changed over in France. It's just I'm not really planning on going back to France in the foreseeable future (Sadly) - Well not for a few years anyway! So probably won't use said French ones again.

Unfortunatley I've double the headache - changed them for both cars.

Citroen Picasso - 2003/2004

Citroen C3 - 2004

"So now I'm stuck with french type headlights, that are not UK MOT passable. Tried selling them but no-one wnats them.

"

Just so no one gets the wrong info, L/H drive headlights are acceptable for the UK MOT, provided you blank off the kick up part with tape.