Speed Camera

sueyh

Me thinks the use of "personal attacks" may indicate terminal tabloid journalism syndrome [;-)]

My comment echoed the "other forum" where the same discussion has taken place and you are correct there is one sanctimonious poster amongst mainly good comment.

I really don't believe anyone was attacked it's just a passing comment and if you cannot make them then the world will become mute or sterile as sure as eggs are eggs someone somewhere will find away to get upset over it it's the blame culture. cannot disprove someones theory so attack the personality to shut them up, as bad as divide and rule.

Whilst shopping yesterday I noticed by the Garmin display some tear off strips of blue paper with the following title.

Soyez 100% légal avec Garmin

Note d'information suite au décret interdisant l'utilisation des avertisseurs de radars

Soyez rassurés, la désactivation des alertes radars sur les GPS Garmin est gratuite et se fait en toute simpicité.

Information au dos }}}

Looked on my back last night when I went to bed...

[quote user="pachapapa"]

Whilst shopping yesterday I noticed by the Garmin display some tear off strips of blue paper with the following title.

Soyez 100% légal avec Garmin

Note d'information suite au décret interdisant l'utilisation des avertisseurs de radars

Soyez rassurés, la désactivation des alertes radars sur les GPS Garmin est gratuite et se fait en toute simpicité.

Information au dos }}}

Looked on my back last night when I went to bed...

[/quote]

In my quest for sales bargains, I revisited HyperU today, passing by the GPS displays I discovered that the blue bits of paper are stuck together and can be pulled off.

I was surprised to find additional print characters and diagrams on the back. One picture shows a Garmin Device connected to a PC, I'll read it later.[I]