Restores your faith in human nature

Lehaut

Whilst my wife was at her evening choral on Monday, someone backed into the front of her car, the tow ball punched a hole in the number place, smashed plastic etc. The driver of the car had no paper or pencil, so knocked on a house door, asked for some and left her telphone number, address and an apology. All this at 2030, in the dark, in the pouring rain with her small daughter in the car. Contacted her the same night and now being sorted with the insurance companies.

Happy ending for a change, would that happen everywhere?

Nup.

A couple of months back the drivers door of my Land Rover was stove in by some imbecile obviously swinging too wide going into or out of the space next to me.

Panel bashed in, paint scraped and bits of broken indicator from their car on the ground, so it must have been a fairly hefty shunt.

All this in a busy shop carpark in broad daylight - nobody saw nuffink.

[quote user="Lehaut"]Whilst my wife was at her evening choral on Monday, someone backed into the front of her car, the tow ball punched a hole in the number place, smashed plastic etc. The driver of the car had no paper or pencil, so knocked on a house door, asked for some and left her telphone number, address and an apology. All this at 2030, in the dark, in the pouring rain with her small daughter in the car. Contacted her the same night and now being sorted with the insurance companies.

Happy ending for a change, would that happen everywhere?[/quote]

I agree there are many honest folk we need a reminder sometimes great post