Sking in Andorra

Hello

Haven't been to Andorra skiing so can't offer any advice on where to stay.  A bit pointless me replying really as I can't answer your immediate question.  However if you go to  http://www.skiforums.co.uk/list.php?f=1&holidays=Ski+Andorra you may find it helpful.

I did go to Ax last new year though and stay about an hours drive away which was a huge mistake.  Due to heavy snow falling it took me 4 hours to get to there.  This was due to the pass being closed to Andorra.  Subsequently everybody went skiing at Ax.  It has put me off going there ever again.

Happy skiing.

Hi,

Not about Andorra, although we are looking into the possibility of it this winter, but we did go to Ax les Thermes as it was the first time for my wife and children. We went in February. One metre of snow at the lower level and over two metres at the top. We spoke to numerous people who stated it was the best place they had skied even compared with places they had visited in the Alps. Kids and wife loved it and we would consider it again but for the lack of English speaking instructors.

We have been looking for the same period in Andorra but everything seems to be booked already.

Regards

Paul

Hi,

Not about Andorra, although we are looking into the possibility of it this winter, but we did go to Ax les Thermes as it was the first time for my wife and children.

It was my families second time and it really put us off.  However decided to try again and managed to get some skiing in at Easter at Mont Les Olmes.  Not as far to drive from Limoux and much quieter.

Mont Les Olmes.  We have not heard of it.  What is the sking like there?  What are the runs and lifts like?  We are not keen on pull lifts.

Ax LeTherm is on our agenda this year but we would like to go back to Pasa De La Casa because we enjoyed it so much last year.

Many thanks for your replies

Gail