Changes in Contrôle Technique procedures

nomoss

I seem to recall a discussion some time back on the validity of the windscreen sticker for Vehicules de Collection, but my search didn't find it.

While looking for the rules regarding driving after a contre-visite, I noticed that a windscreen ticket showing CT validity is not required for véhicules de collection, and also that a CT is no longer available for a "vèhicule non roulant".

See [url]http://vosdroits.service-public.fr/particuliers/F2878.xhtml#N1011A[/url] , section "Résultats du contrôle"

You are correct about the windscreen vignette, it's not necessary to display it ans in fact it's just an X anyway.

It's not been possible to register a vehicle as 'non roulant' since the change over to the new number plate system in 2009, ergo the question of a CT does not arise.

Is this something to do with your Danish challenge ?

You are correct about the windscreen vignette, it's not necessary to display it and in fact it's just an X anyway.

It's not been possible to register a vehicle as 'non roulant' since the change over to the new number plate system in 2009, ergo the question of a CT does not arise.

Is this something to do with your Danish challenge ?