NationwideInternational IOM website problems

suein56

[quote user="Cathy"]Sue - Nationwide and International seems to be a contradiction in terms. [/quote]

I can understand your confusion but this is N/Wide in the Isle of Man - hence the 'International' tag. Just savings accounts orientated. It is simply that I have been having problems viewing my account on their site and I wondered if anyone else had too.

Sue

Thanks Rico.

The logging on is OK, it is just that I cannot do anything when I am on there eg send them a message or look at my statement. So I try to perform an action but the site just hangs or times out. I have spoken to their bods but they say the problem is at my end. So I am investigating.

Sue

I am using XP and FF is my browser of choice but the NW IOM people say their site does not support this, only IE. Though when I said I had logged on using IE8 the girl didn't seem to know what I was talking about. Having done some research it seems some people do sometimes have similar problems. One post on a site said to give up on NW Int as when they couldn't manage their account online the tech dept wouldn't accept there might be a problem with the site.

Sue