certicode problems

bluecard

Hello - I hope that I am in the correct category.

My problem is:- I need to recharge an Orange domino mobile wi-fi online using a carte bleue.When I did this for the first time I had to give a friend's mobile number to authenticate the transaction, Orange sent a code to this number which was then given to me to enter on the certicode box for the transaction to continue successfully. I also had to activate a question "secret" to be able to do the recharging in the future. My friend's mobile is no longer in use so how do I get out of this? The certicode box is not offering me the "secret" question option, I cannot use the telephone help lines, my french is simply not up to this and I get no help from Orange when I email them. Anyone have any ideas please?

Can you go to an Orange boutique?

I know you must have thought of this yourself but I have found that Orange is not the easiest company to deal with and you might stand a better chance if you could speak to someone face to face.

Good luck![:D]

Thanks - I do so agree, Orange not easy :(

I can get to a boutique but I had hoped to be able to save myself a journey and to have access online whilst travelling - will have to rely on "free wi-fi" areas. "certicode" only for those with a mobile????? Huh?

Am I missing something here?

By putting the SIM in your tablet or notebook or whatever you are just turning it into a big mobile phone, or 'Phablet' as they are known now.

This will have it's own number, you can use your tablet just like a mobile phone so I don't understand the comment

''certicode' only for those with a mobile'

if you are in France you can buy an Orange recharge ticket at any outlet (e.g. supermarket) and then recharge your domino using your phone by calling 0 800 224 224

there is a page here which lists all the ways to charge a domino (hope it helps)

http://assistance.orange.fr/recharger-votre-offre-let-s-go-forfait-souscrit-avant-le-06-10-2011-ou-offre-prepayee-4521.php#3