RSI and the choice of Organisations

Hi

Has anyone got any information about the various Organismes Conventionnes that I have to choose between for the RSI people? Does it matter who I choose? I have a form to fill in and rather than close my eyes and take pot luck, I was wondering if anyone had experience of them. 

The list is:

La Mutuelle De L'est (strasbourg)

FMP-CAMPI (paris)

Reunion des assureeurs Maladie Des Professions Liberales Provinces - RAM (BOURGES)

Many thanks

I don't know the first two living in another region but RAM is the same all over and for the Indépendantes so we have that anyway. Our AVA for pensions was swallowed by RSI as well. RAM have always paid out very quickly for medical reimbursements.

Frog - I have dealt with the first on your list, no problems.

Val - Things are a bit different for professions liberales; we have a different range of organismes from the artisans and commercants. Although artisans have made the single payment to RSI for some time now, it is only just beginning for PLs.

I'm with FMP-CAMPI.

They have a reputation for being slow and a bit disorganized (you hear jokes about them not yet having introduced a computer system - not actually true). Perhaps my own experience confirms that. Changing from CPAM (Aveyron) to FMP, I had to wait nearly four months to get an attestation (and then only because I phoned up and managed to sound desperate enough for them to take pity - I had an imminent hospital appointment) and Vitale finally turned up (after 7+ months) but still absolutely nothing for my ayant-droit (my wife) after 8.5 months. However, they did send us (both) our CEAM cards very promptly and it didn't take very long to get reimbursed for the feuilles de soins I sent them.

The local URSSAF (as was) recommended FMP-CAMPI to me on the basis that of my choice of three they had a particularly good relationship with our mutuelle (SantéVie-UDSMA).

FWIW, as they say.

We are with RAM. When Di first joined several years ago they were very slow in paying up but in the past year have improved dramatically. Payments into the bank (ours, doc's, chemist's) now take around 7/10 days and they send a statement at the end of each month. As a national organisation their level of service should not vary based on your location (and I still believe in Santa).

John