To bury or not to bury that is the question.

Jackie

I want to bury a 20mm ICTA grey gaine in the concrete surface being applied to an internal wall. Is this allowed as it will be just below the surface and my concern would be that some poor soul might drill through it at some time in the future? Mind you that could apply just about anywhere in the house. As an alternative I could put on the concrete and then place the wiring on top in a white rectangular surface mounted conduit. This would be less pleasing to the eye but if needs must.........John Jackie's other half.

[quote]this any help http://www.mr-bricolage.fr/fichesTheme.asp?cat=Electricit%E9&type=magazine[/quote]

Thanks for the information Dave and yes there are some interesting files there. Sorry to say I did not see one that answers my question. Have you noticed one about installation of gaine as I describe, maybe I missed it..............John

Well thanks to Dave and BAF as from that file it looks as if the answer to my question is "Yes it is allowed" as the gaine shown is just below the surface of the plaster and no sign of a protective metal cover. Thanks again and this is what I will do..........another problem solved by the good folk on Living France.................John