Window sizes

brit

[quote user="Bridan"]Hi, I get mine from Brico Depot,very good value. Brian.[/quote]

AS I live quite far from a Brico Dépot, I get mine from Lapeyre.

They do 3 types of wooden windows from cheap to not as cheap to expensive!

They have a promotion at the moment on windows, but you have to buy 2 minimum...

We fitted some of theirs very easily and they also do kits if the opening is too large or too wide...

Clair

Looking at the Lapeyre web site the only wooden window on promo at the moment seems to be the Classic Bois until 1st April- did you notice whether others were on offer when you visited? We are over on the 31st but I want the oak windows so looks like I'll have to wait until the next round of offers.

Best Regards

Alan.

[quote user="Alane"]Looking at the Lapeyre web site the only wooden window on promo at the moment seems to be the Classic Bois until 1st April- did you notice whether others were on offer when you visited? We are over on the 31st but I want the oak windows so looks like I'll have to wait until the next round of offers.Best Regards. Alan.[/quote]

Sorry Alan, I cannot find the leaflet which came through the letterbox...

They run this promo every year, but I seem to think that it DID apply to the oak range as well. I know it does not apply to the basic range, although that's what we fitted, as they did not have the Classic we wanted at the time.

The basic range is very good, but does need sealing before fitting.

Why not email them for the details? They say they reply within 24h... http://www.lapeyre.fr/Lapeyre/pub.accueil.PreHomeController.do?event=show