should I put permis de construire application in a binder?

tempinfrance

After not a little struggling, some great help from this forum and a patient architect lady found via the forum who checked ( and corrected) our application...my DIY permis de construire application is almost ready for sending. I know its still not perfect and whole situation is sill really a muddle ... permis is for a little barn in the garden lived in for years by previous owner as the actual house had more or less collapsed and has totally no roof since at least 5 years...thought for a while that i could get away without a permis as habitation tax was paid...but although impots cant tell me for sure I think was actually paid for the ruined, roofless house and not the little barn (that has chimney, running water etc) possibly the old owner thought that if taxe was paid on something then that made living in the barn not quite so naughty. My partner has a 'proper' job in France and I know that there is a law that says you need to pay taxe habitation somewhere if you are working.  Sorry! My question actually was, should all the papers, application itself, drawings ect be sent in some kind of binder or just stapled together...i know about 6 copies of everything are needed. Also, aside from the mocked up photos which I've scanned? I would like to include some originals...wondered if anyone had done something similar and if they should be mounted on card or whatever.

Hmmm, last ditch attempt to avoid rejection...anyone know of a law that says that if building was lived in for many years then no permis de construire is required...there's only a velux thats exterior change and I'm doing the whole thing just to be 'legal'.       

Or ask at the Mairie, I only just realized how much the French use the Mairie and the Maire. Our French neighbour practically "lives in the Mairie", having changed his mind about 10 times where he wants his garage!