Re: rendering

DON

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="steve"]

cassis, you have attempted something. in your eyes suceeded and you do not deserve to be put down by me for that i do appologise, i should have kept my comments to myself

i have set myself high standards for any work that i take on. if i could not turn out first class work then i wouldnt bother doing it in the first place.

i joined this forum to gain sound advice and i have done so, but my opinion remains the same, as in if you cant soundly advise someone. perhaps its best kept to yourself.

cassis, i do not mean to offend you, far from it , i am on here to learn about stuff i do not know. i just think that your advice and proof of how to repoint a stone building is not very good. if you are happy with it and you obviously are then you deserve a pat on the back.

i am not out to p**s anybody off,

[/quote]

This is for WWW (or Steve)

I take it that the above is the apology that I am supposed to have accepted "in a round about way". 

[:D] [:D]

Sorry for not having been more fulsome in my acceptance.  Hope you (Steve or WWW) accept this heartfelt apology for not having been clearer in my acceptance of your obviously equally heartfelt apology. [:D]

Can we get back to the topic please,(rendering) this is not the place to discuss personalities on the forum, like them or not.

FWIW last year we had some garden work done and after getting several estimates plumped for a guy whose work was value for money. Later in the year we could see that the lawn probably doesn't drain as well as it could and various other things could possibly have been improved, but nothing that mattered to us. We could have paid double and had everything perfect but we settled for something that was fit for purpose - Steve's rendering is fit for his purpose and Cassis rendering is fit for his - it doesn't have to be perfect,  better or worse, if it works for you .

Work with wood - As Dotty says there is a 'report' button if you are not happy with the way a thread is going, ( or PM me) this really is not the place for comments regarding other members .