Declaration de travaux - board and other paper work?

westland

We have finally had our letter of permission to put up a garden shed.  In the small print it states that we need to have an affichage on display for at least two months and until the job is finished.  I think that I know what has to go on the board, but could anyone help me as to whether I need to complete any more paper work at the point when the board goes up or on completion.  Thanks.

I wouldn't bother for a garden shed.  It may not be 100% correct, but for something that is going to take a couple of days to construct, what's the point?  I have seen a number of sheds erected around here and never seen a board up for them - building works, yes, but not sheds or greenhouses.  Unless by "shed" you mean "barn".

Thanks both of you for your replies.  Yes it's just 3mtrex2mtre.  I've sort of made a start with the board so might go ahead with that, but seems that there's no more paper work to be done so that's good.  Anyway what might take some a couple of days could take us not so brilliant DIYers a while longer!  Could take that long to wade through the instructions.  Just as an extra, if you have any thoughts, it's made from galavanised steel any suggestions for the best type of base.  It's just for storing gardening equipment. Ta.

The boards are free from most builders' merchants.

Just complete it with your planning permis number, your name and the size of the abri and plonk it outside your house. Gives neighbours a chance to see what's going on (i.e. complain if they don't like it!!) and also is a legal requirement.

Thanks again all for the useful info. especially about the boards being free - have now stopped measuring bits of wood in the cave to try and cobble one together.  The ideas for the base are brill too, as the shed site is not within easy access for a concrete delivery we could maybe use slabs to put it down in stages.