BricoDepot online catalogue?

Alan Zoff

I recently borrowed from a French friend (and have since returned) a BricoDepot catalogue. Seemed to offer a good range and fair prices. Unless I dreamt it, I am sure it said on the back that all the information in the catalogue could be found on their website. But sat in front of a PC in England, I can't find any product/price information on their (very limited) website.

Am I looking in the wrong place, perhaps? Anyone out there got a BricoDepot catalogue and can tell me exactly what it said about the website?

[quote user="Alan Zoff"]

I recently borrowed from a French friend (and have since returned) a BricoDepot catalogue. Seemed to offer a good range and fair prices. Unless I dreamt it, I am sure it said on the back that all the information in the catalogue could be found on their website. But sat in front of a PC in England, I can't find any product/price information on their (very limited) website.

Am I looking in the wrong place, perhaps? Anyone out there got a BricoDepot catalogue and can tell me exactly what it said about the website?

[/quote]

Hi Alan,

sorry to say, you" have "seen the full extent of their website.

Kind regards

Leo,

St Sever 14

Thanks Leo.

At least website says where stores are located (wow!) so might pick up a catalogue when next passing. Could have sworn though that the catalogue I read indicated that full product info was on the website - I must change these specs, or perhaps read things and note web details BEFORE entering the bar.

It seems to be pratically impossible to get a brico catalogue unless you are just lucky enough to go on the day that they are putting the new season's issue for the first time!  We have one that a friend gave us 2 years ago and its getting very tatty now but despite asking every time we go (every 6 weeks or so) we never manage to get another.  Also while in the shop we left our catalogue on top of our selected purchases in the trolly and believe it or not 3 separate people tried to take it!!  When working on a renovation from the UK its really handy to have a reference point to materials/prices etc., I would be prepared to pay for one!!

I will sell you one of mine that I have pinched from someone elses trolley!

Laughing aside I had the same problem when I first arrived, that and British friends just borrowing it for a few days.

In fact twice during the year they had a big pile of reprints at the customer service desk, between thes times they always gave me spare ones when I asked.

This year it came through my letterbox when I finally managed to convice the family that deliver the "pub" that someone lives here.

In my area the Brico-Depot catalogue is delivered once a year with the other junk-mail and the monthly arrivages are delivered every month.

My only problem was that only the courrier (postman) delivered to me, the other stuff that is hand delivered including local and regional information never got to me, it has taken me 18 months to resolve this and has been one of my most frustrating battlles.

I am sure that I will have to start all over again when the next person takes on the delivery job.

• 4 weeks later...