What's the stuff called for filling gaps in windows?

Kitty

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Cat"]

"Skilless chancers?"  "Beware of the so called 'tradesmen' giving you so called 'expert advice'.. (We have all met them in France)"

Fancy! That was a quick edit biggerears!  Are there failed British tradesmen giving out duff advice on this forum then, do you think?

[/quote]

Sometimes I don't get it rght first time so need to edit a little.   Even convicts get another chance.  The edit was not to mislead, just to remove some 4 letter words.

Have I said something contraversial?  Do you mean there are not lots of failed tradesmen here...? (perhaps I should have said 'useless, lying, tax dodging, chancers). 

To say nothing of failed... or should that be failing estate agents.

It's not just tradesmen 'living the lie'  I note that even today some British people in France, working as Estate Agents, are for example claiming on their websites to be ARICS.  This in spite of the fact that RICS no longer have Associate level and have no had for some time.

Funny old world..  When I was a young fella we called such things (ie fibbing about your qualifications and skills) deliberate misrepresentation.  Now it seems to be considered something of a virtue...

Ta Ta [:P]