Anyone know of a quarry open in August near Gorron in the Mayenne

Amelia

Hello everyone,

I've just been dropped in it by a builder! I was arriving in France 3rd Aug to start a ground floor laying project. My builder has been arranging the gravel - I thought!

Now he tells me its not going to be there. Where could I get about 20 tonnes (maybe more) of gravel from near Gorron in the Mayenne in August when I arrive?

I know there is Calipro but its expensive - anyone help?

We will also need sand and cement but maybe thats OK from Calipro

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Mr Bricolage in Mayenne will have sable and gravier round the back for delivery and Lafarge readymix is next door. I am getting scalpings / hoggin from our local builders merchants (Lapinay in Javron Les Chapelles)  Having done the sums and considered the cost 100€ per cube seems to be the rate for readymix which will be of consistent quality (Min order seems to be 4 or 5 cube) I am going to rent a power float from Lapinay also...Basically everything you need will be in Mayenne or thereabouts....bon chance

Sorry not sure if they are open in August but worth a phone call and can well recommend them and much much cheaper than Point P, Bricomarche etc. I have no connection with the company so am not advertising. Chris

Pigeon Carrières

Activité : exploitation de carrières

Les Housseaux 53640 MONTREUIL POULAY

02 43 04 49 24