Complete France Forum

Imagine If We All Had A Cat Of Our Own

Furry Knickers

I was sat down eating me bit of dinner this evening, and then after I eat that, I sat down again and was eating me spotted dick, and I thought to meself, what it would be like if every person in the whole wild world had a cat of their own! Could you imagine what that would be like? There would be no more stealing of other peoples cats for one thing! I am ashamed to say this, I did think about robbing Twinkle's Persian cat earlier this week! It is such a gorgeous creature like no other I have seen! I resisted the temptation, and confessed all to Father O'Hara. I now want to help other people to obtain a cat of their own without fear of being arrested and being taken away in a black maria. I am going round Upper Beagle collecting cats from people that may have more than one, surely one cat is all that anyone needs when there are people out there with none at all!  Spread the cats to every man, woman and child! They say back in Kildare "if you give a man a kitten, you have given a man a cat"  They say that stroking a cat is very relaxing and terror putic too! There was poor owl Mr Logan with the withered prunus vulgaris! one day he was in such a state over it, that he was found by Mrs Brennan crying at the village water pump. She said "what ails ya for jazus sake" when he told her about his withering prunus, she said "would ya not come on in and stroke me owl cat for an hour"  I am sure the world would be a better place if we all had a cat, and I hope that one day me dream will come true!  Do you remember that Johnny Matthews lad singing 'When A Siamese Is Born' Me mammy loved that song!

What would your dreams be?

[kiss]

Dear Mrs Tresco, That is a very worthy dream too!

I was thinking there tonight, what if we combined mine and your dreams, and got all them ejits to swap their guns for a kitten! I think that would be great!

I was just looking at the 'Jelly Help' thread a minute ago, and it brought back all me fears of jelly again! I have been scared of jelly ever since I was a child.  The doctors said I was suffering from a rare illness usually only found in remote parts of Borneo, it is known as 'jelly terror' but it is curable.

[kiss]

Jelly Terror!![:'(]

I have something that will help. Do you remember the days when Dick Smith used to post pictures of a kitten, to soothe things a little. We aren't allowed to have that kitten anymore, but Catalpa came to our aid.

Catalpas Copyright Free Kitten!

[IMG]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i76/twinm/Catalpascat.jpg[/IMG]

I remember them days well! Grand days indeed,  and if I had been a moderator with a little hat on me head, I would have allowed all them kittens and rabbits to stay! I would, i'm tellin ya! Catalpa's kitten is lovely though!

If I were a moderator now, I would make it obligatory for Twinkle to post a picture of her lovely Persian cat with all of her posts!

I did have a dream 2 nights ago, while I was at a disco, this big fat wombat came over to me and asked me if I wanted to dance!  Can you imagine if that really happened though? what would you do?

[kiss]

[quote user="FurryKnickers"]

I did have a dream 2 nights ago, while I was at a disco, this big fat wombat came over to me and asked me if I wanted to dance!  Can you imagine if that really happened though? what would you do?

[kiss]

[/quote]

Mr Nix, that happened to me though it was more than 20 years ago. That was the first Mrs Will. She did have a few things in her favour, including a liking for cats, but that is surpassed by the second Mrs Will, who although she does not resemble a fat wombat in any way, has far too many cats. She would surely be able to give some to your cause.

Now, Christine, as you well know, strictly speaking  we aren't allowed to discuss such things, even though they are staring us in the face.

If I am to be rebuked for my transgression (as I should be, it's only fair, after all) I'd like it to come straight from Upper Beagle, in the form of a charmingly deranged homily about Pot Bellied Pigs and Knitted Lemurs.[:D]

[quote user="Gary aka Bugbear"]What are you girls Smokin'................?.....................[:-))][/quote]

We don't need any additional aides to happiness, thank-you. That's just for the next hour or two, speaking for myself, that is.[:)]

Mr Nix is a moderator!!![:)]

Archived