Complete France Forum

Sweet's absence?, poor Cinders?

Has no-one missed Sweet? Obviously Sweet's absence must be caused by her heavy workload transfering her magnificent chattels including her Grand (was it an Altenburg, Bechstein, Chase or a Xinghai, Young Chang, even perhaps a Zimmermann?) and pétrin from one Chateau to another; she must be feeling like Cinders with all that moving, cleaning and carpet shampooing, after all that walking too, is no-one helping you Sweet poor thing  . . . . are you on a different plane now? how the devil are you?[6]

Hello, JJ and hello, Cinders!

Here I am, back in the old chateau for a coupla days to maintain a "presence".  Actually, it seems to be cleaning up one house and going to the other one and cleaning up that one.

Then, back to the new one to put out the rubbish, empty the letter box of bills and after that off to the old one to put out the rubbish, etc.

No time to post?  Yes, and also not always got access either.........

Still, to Angouleme next week, I hope, and follow the advice I got here to change my SFR account to Chateau 24 (Ooh, Pacha, thanks for dubbing the new house that as it makes it so much easier to refer to where I am physically at any one time!)

If you wanna talk to me (or not, as the case may be), I'm here in Chateau 17 for at least the next 2 days [kiss]

Tell me about it Sweets, I am in the 'nightmare' of an almost emptied house here and the other not quite fully finished, at least that one is clean and liveable, this one is looking very unloved and unclean at the moment. A good spruce up when it is vide will do it the world of good.

Poor idun!  I fully understand because you always think why am I putting myself through all this AGAIN![:-))]

I hope the new house suits you well.  It's not so bad moving when you feel happy about the new place.  When I have a bit of time later on, I'm going to dig out an old thread of mine about moving house and I'd be interested to see if people still feel the same about the viewpoints they expressed then.

Wools, so pleased to see that bananas don't have a season and are available all year round![;-)]

Thanks for the messages, everybody........it's good to be back in touch![:D]

Hi, Bubbles and Hi, Judith!

Thanks for the good wishes and kind thoughts. 

So, Bubbles, how's things your end?  OK with the house sale, etc?  OK with being "home on the range"? 

Judith, yes, I love it in the new place.  As promised, I will dig up my old thread about falling in love and, sorry folks, I's gonna give you all some of my opinions![:D][:P]

Archived