Anyone know of a site listing purchase charges using a mortgage??

Jongleurs

Does anyone know if there's a site that lists all of the standard government charges that one may incur when purchasing a property with a mortgage.  We are currently buying a couple of buildings and are being charged what we think is quite a lot of money under the Mortgage Act.  In one instance the notaire fees are 5779 Euros with an additional fee of 3500 Euros for the guarantee under the Mortgage Act.  With the other property the disparity doesn't seem to be as great and although we have queried these fees with the Notaire they insist they are correct.  Would like to be able to check myself and as these appear to be standard charges hoped there might be a site displaying them!? 

Thanks for that - had already checked it.  The fee table I'm looking for is one that sets out the mandatory charge for registering a mortgage against a property.  Apparently it is a government charge under the Mortgage Act and separate to that of Notaire Fees on property purchase.  It would be really useful if this was set out somewhere but I expect it's one of those charges that only the Notaire knows!