CA Britline website

Stuart

[quote]Hi there, No not at all it comes up every time for my account details.[/quote]

Now I'm getting increasingly worried.

I have tried all of the following but I have not been able to get any of them to load up:

www.britline.com

www.britline.com/g1/index.htm

www.ca-calvados.fr

www.campg-enligne.credit-agricole.fr

I have tried all the other french sites in my favourites and the rest all come up without a hitch - it is just Britline and Credit Agricole sites that seem to be affected.

Are they picking on me?

I'll try to give them a call to see if they have any news.

Stuart

Thanks Lizzie but that doesn't work on my machine either.  It seems to start loading up but then just hangs and I have a blank screen.  I can close the window down so it is not the machine itself that is frozen.

I'll let you know what they say tomorrow.

Stuart

Well, I deleted all my cookies, rebooted and tried again but still no luck.

Can someone post the actual weblink they use?  I checked the Britline entry on Google and it was given as www.britline.com but I still couldn't access it via that link.

I've never had this sort of problem before and I've had internet connections for over 8 years.

Oh gawd!

(a very depressed) Stuart

I would try again tomorrow. Their site is loading so slowly that it make Living France look like a Formula One car racing a pedestrian. I suspect that the CA system is having weekend upgrades, or just good old fashioned gremlins.

It has taken more than fifteen minutes to open the welcome page!

Now that is slow on 2mg Broadband.

[quote]I would try again tomorrow. Their site is loading so slowly that it make Living France look like a Formula One car racing a pedestrian. I suspect that the CA system is having weekend upgrades, or just...[/quote]

Thank you very much.

In fact, you can award yourself 5 gold stars and go to the top of the class!!!

Tried it first thing this morning and everything is back.

Phew!

Stuart

Hmmmmm, now what would I do?

Shopping for me.....Velux Window.....Shopping for me.....Velux Window? 

Don't be daft - who wants to be able to look at clouds and rain when you could buy something you love but don't really need? 

You can always get a window - but that handbag might have sold out - get shopping!!     

Stuart