Tempo (Electricity) Again

seb47

I thought I understood the Tempo electricity tariff but am beginning to wonder. Following the last 3 frosty days designated as "white"  we revert tomorrow to blue, according to the EDF website. According to the same website we have no more red days remaining, seven more white days and 83 blue. Does that take us through to March 2009 before there is any prospect of red or bougie days? Or are we sadly mistaken! Maybe the EDF weathermen are convinced this is going to be a mild winter?!

Peter

[quote user="babcock"]The Tempo site seems to be run by some amateurs. This morning I could not even find the page for the colour de jour. I think that it is astonishing that such an important (to some) site is left to someone with less nounce that a five year old.[/quote]

Quite agree, it seems sometimes they forget just what days have already past and have to go back and change the history, but link below, this will tell you what colour day it will be tomorrow from about 5pm and give you the historical info aswell.

http://www.edf-bleuciel.fr/accueil/mon-quotidien-avec-bleu-ciel-d-edf/option-tempo-141090.html

Hope this helps

Victor