Is this enough?

robcarol

I am thinking of starting a micro enterprise, as a handyman, i have got a long run of work in front of me, just wondering if i charge 15 E a hour, and put 5 of this away into a bank account will this cover my tax bill. and is there anything else i have to pay.

Probably not - nearer 20€ seems to be more like the going rate.  The course at Ch de Metiers should give you an idea of your cotisations then you need to add on insurance (which can be pretty hefty) overheads for equipment etc and decide if you have anything left!  Tax is the least of your worries - many people don't earn enough to pay any.

I have been in formed that i do not need to do the course,(someone i know hasn't and has a siret.) if you register as a handyman doing tous travaux and indicating garding works as the main works.? Then only getting indemnity insurance ?(I know it all sounds back door stuff but it does keep the bills down). and thanks i will ask for more.

if you indicate gardening as your main 'thing' then you will need to join MSA. They will come and inspect your kit to make sure you have all the right stuff (mowers, strimmers etc etc) - There are a lot of people out there claiming to be gardeners etc that are infact builders. The insurance for gardeners is cheaper than builders. I know that MSA are checking up more nowadays.

Steve