Pensions - War widows' and others

Patmobile

I'm trying to complete my mother's first french tax declaration.  She arrived in France last year to live with us permanently, at the age of 88 (now 89).

She receives a British War Widows' pension which is paid directly into her French bank account.  Am I right in supposing this does not have to be entered on Form 2047 - Declaration des Revenus Encaisses a l'Etranger, since it is paid direct in France, in Euros?

Does it have public sector pension status?  If so where do I enter it on the Declaration form 2042?

Her other pension is a final salary based company pension, currently being paid into her bank account in UK before being transferred to her French account.  This presumably does have to be entered on Form 2047. Right?

Would greatly appreciate any knowledgeable input from anyone with experience in these specific areas.

Patrick 

It doesn't matter that the money is paid directly into a French bank account - if it's paid for by the UK, then it must go on form 2047.

I don't know about War Pensions, but if I were you I would check with the UK tax authority to be sure (unless somebody else on here posts with some personal knowledge of course).  The point is, if it is taxed in the UK - then it is not taxed here also.  Public sector pensions are taxed in the UK, but whether war pensions fall into this category, I do not know, but HMRC should.

Yes, her occupational pension must go on the 2047 too.

See the tax FAQ for the lowdown on what to put in which boxes.