sending from CA to lloydstsb

woody234

im thinking of transferring 10k euro from CA to lloydstsb to pay of 1 of my loans, does anyone know what type of exchange rate i would get ie do CA get there rates from hifx or currencysdirect or is CA exchange rate as good as hifx and the others, does CA give you a price first before you agree

[quote user="woody234"]im thinking of transferring 10k euro from CA to lloydstsb to pay of 1 of my loans, does anyone know what type of exchange rate i would get ie do CA get there rates from hifx or currencysdirect or is CA exchange rate as good as hifx and the others, does CA give you a price first before you agree[/quote]

Hi,

If you are in France, why not go to your branch and ask them, I have always found the staff at our branch very helpful.

im in the uk but i can ring them up and someone will ring me back and speak in english which is a good thing, i assume credit agricole will give me a price on the day so i will check the price then i will say yes or no, if the price is no good i will ring the next day and see what price is like, anyway thanks 4 replys