Business income on Tax form

nephilim

Last year (2008) was my first year in business, so this year I have to put on my tax form the income from this. I have a gardening business (Enterprise Individual now using the auto-entrepreneur scheme) and also do some computer work here in France, all services, but do not know where to put my gross figure. I have looked in the faq here, also done a quick search but most questions to do with the tax form and a business involve gites/rentals etc. I have a 2042K form, that is all, does it go on here somewhere or is there another form for this. Thanks in advance.

We don't know the answer to your question but the forms were due in at the end of last month unless you are doing it online  - the forms tell you the last filing date at the top!  If no-one can answer you I should go to your local tax office and ask them - they will certainly know!!

H.

[quote user="nephilim"]Last year (2008) was my first year in business, so this year I have to put on my tax form the income from this. I have a gardening business (Enterprise Individual now using the auto-entrepreneur scheme) and also do some computer work here in France, all services, but do not know where to put my gross figure. I have looked in the faq here, also done a quick search but most questions to do with the tax form and a business involve gites/rentals etc. I have a 2042K form, that is all, does it go on here somewhere or is there another form for this. Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Hi,

You need 2042C "complementaire", put your gross receipts in sec C, box NP, and 50% of your gross at sec F , box HY.Then send the form together with your 2042K.(You are past the deadline but can still do it online.)