Filling out a "ADHESION AU TELEREGLEMENT"

LeBarcaresJoe

Not being great at french i decided to pay the taxes online . I managed to to this. Then i recevied an "ADHESION AU TELEREGLEMENT" via email.

I assumed that all I had to do was sign it and date it and send it with a RIB to my bank. Then I noticed the box "Désignation de l'établissement teneur de compte "

My good freind google translator tells me that this is asking for a "Description of the establishment holding account" . I assuming that this is not  a great translation.  . Is this a place for a the bank to place a stamp or something ?

Do i only have to date and sing it and ignore the rest ?

All thats in the the "Désignation du créancier" is "TRESOR PUBLIC" and i am assuming that will be suffice.

Thanks,

Joe.

[quote user="LeBarcaresJoe"]Not being great at french i decided to pay the taxes online . I managed to to this. Then i recevied an "ADHESION AU TELEREGLEMENT" via email.

I assumed that all I had to do was sign it and date it and send it with a RIB to my bank.

Correct

Then I noticed the box "Désignation de l'établissement teneur de compte "
My good freind google translator tells me that this is asking for a "Description of the establishment holding account" . I assuming that this is not  a great translation.  . Is this a place for a the bank to place a stamp or something ?

Ignore

Do i only have to date and sing it and ignore the rest ?

Correct

All thats in the the "Désignation du créancier" is "TRESOR PUBLIC" and i am assuming that will be suffice.

Thanks,
Joe.
[/quote]

In truth, if you do nothing, it'll all work. I did that once, i.e. did nothing & the d/d's hit my bank a/c without a problem.

• 4 weeks later...