Do you like the soaps?

Henry100

If there is one thing i really dislike it is waste,

And today i had a visitor and the male was told by (she who must be obeyed)  He's in the work shop and so the friend came up to my woodworking part of the barn (Ground floor is for mechanics etc)

Any way I have been asked if i would make a second dog bowl/stand and i have been most of the afternoon sorting out the wood i have and laying out the tools i was to use (I really do do things in the old ways ie everything put out to hand that i am going to use,

As i drilled the holes into the wood to make the frame i dipped the screw threads into a jar of liquid and then screwed the screws into the two pieces of wood, My friend sitting there asked what was in the jar ?

Melted hand soap I replied,

What he said,

I repeated it was the left over's of the soap that has become to small to use and rather than chuck it into the bin I shred it into very small bits and then add a little water and boil it until it's like a mild jelly and use to help the screws pass through the wood with ease

When the soap dries inside the wood the screw's stay fixed tight,

So if you want a good tried time and time again a good solution for using your left over soap bits this could be the answer, And it keeps in a jar for as long as you want it to last, no smell, no rotting & if you decided in later times to unscrew the screw it comes out with no problem's.