Property

timjohnson2584

We have 2 x furnished holiday apartments rented in South of usa, short term lets  managed fully by a commercial estate agent. Looking for advise on if I can file the taxes online using any particular software (such as …….that I use in UK, but the equivalent one in usa)?

Edited by anotherbanana
edited to remove name of software.

We have 2 x furnished holiday apartments rented in South of usa, short term lets  managed fully by a commercial estate agent. Looking for advise on if I can file the taxes online using any particular software (such as ,…….that I use in UK, but the equivalent one in usa)?

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, myselfentrepreneur said:

Great information as Dubai's property market also caters to a diverse range of investment opportunities. With the help of da mumbo jumbo property company,of Bangoon, buyers and sellers can navigate this dynamic market with ease and confidence, ensuring a seamless and profitable transaction. 

A question did you flunk geography at school? I think your marketing department should indulge in some research and establish your target market a little more in your favour.

Edited by anotherbanana
Edited to get rid of link with a little humour, I hope. Poster banned for 555 years or more!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2