Someone on the roof

Henry100

Greetings

Well only one night to go and a lot of kids wont complain about going to bed early tonight, (In fact i am going early myself,)

You never know i may get the box of screws i asked (her in doors) for when she asked what i wanted Santa to bring me for  Christmas!!!

She said  "If you think i am going to tell people i got him a box of screws for Christmas you must be mad!!!!!

But i use box's of screws all year round, A i have so many pairs of socks i use some to cover the ends of my ladders so i do not mark the walls (and they are good socks with the Lidle Logo on.)

it is nice to see those who have really tried to give some Christmas spirit for all to see and "FREE",

As i drive down the old village road to the local super market I pass the infants school and in the windows are the paper drawings of a Christmas theme and cut out leaf's But as the kids are now all having a break from the class room and getting ready for the "VISIT" tonight, the school looks a bit sad, The small play ground quiet and the Iron gates firmly locked,

I pass one house that sits all alone just pushed back from the road and you get a good view as your passing it,

Now these people really tried years ago to give that Christmas  feel and they put on the roof a ladder painted white and holding on for dear life a full sized SANTA complete with Sack,

The only problem here is Santa's uniform has faded and his beard is a blackish tint to it, The owner of the cottage put Santa there about eight years ago and he stays holding on to the chimney all year round, I was told the owner went away years ago and has never been seen since?

Are you thinking what i am thinking ? They also say his sack was full of mince pies, But i have just had a good luck and it looks empty as the wind blow's it about?????

But the birds look well around this little house !!!!!

Well have a nice day and Please Please Give the birds a feed and a drink (Water)

Merry Christmas to you All.