How do you do it

Henry100

A very big greetings to you all,

Well i am not sure if you have or your just going to,  Put the tree up and the Dec's ?

I have dug  all the Christmas stuff out and the Christmas tree lights, (Her in doors) puts all the Dec's up and I must say my wife really makes a good job of the tree, But every year i get given the lights to Un- tangle,  How do people manage to get them all twisted up,  But having said this the tree looks great and it is the first time our 5 cats have seen them, 'Flashing on and off , You really should see their little faces, ( I said to "Sock's (one of the cat's" )  I bet you'd like to decorate a tree like that would you not ?

SHE REPLIED MEEEE  HOW😉

Well I'd better mention the weather, really warm today, " Just goes to show how mother nature can change from day to day,

I have been warned that on Thursday the battle will take place and i will be part of it ( The last visit or as I call it the last stand) before Christmas day.   The dreaded shopping / Super U etc etc , I really do dislike crowds, all pushing and shoving even old ladies ram you and then say "sorry"  And then do it again,

No i am not a shopper,  But what must be will be, But No way am I wearing that daft Red & WHITE Hat,

Well whats your day started off like ?