Can you believe it FOOTBALL was on the tele yesterday?

Henry100

Greetings to you all,

Yes last night the outside was freezing and as i had my top-up ( a Baileys chaser "chased with a whisky dry followed by a whisky wet)

I thought the world had gone mad and i was going out with a drunken head, Fire works /rockets shooting in the sky, Car horns blowing like mad, People driving down our out of the way track (only known to Hunters and those like us who think they live out in the sticks)

Even Yes "even" our dog's who never bark we're barking and two of the so called wild cats came running in the kitchen rubbing up against my leg's And "Yes" And get this  France lost😁

The last World cup Play off,

I was in hospital just coming round from an operation i never thought i would have (Mans down under problem

"who said to much info" only an other man knowing what i am talking about, when you can not spray properly and instead of a hose effect it ends up like a very very fine mist, and and get this takes for ever🤒

Well you walk a mile in my shoes on that night

"Tubes we're a tube was not supposed to go and I swear the nurse looking at this part of me was once a Miss France if not miss WORLD? 

Dont they employ ugly men to do this job????

Blond and the smell of her perfume  as she said "Yes Yes your looking good and then she fiddled under the bed and produced my offering to the compost heap in Liquid form, In a plastic bag,

But outside this hospital was a load of Lunatics driving like snails blasting their car Horns

And trying to sing, Here I am now 2022  and it's a re-peat except they did not win.

Well that's off my chest now and i can go back to living the quiet life once again, Until next week ends hunter's try to kill each other.

Have a nice day folks,

PS. That nurse i told you about  "Miss France on legs !!!!!!  She came back as i recovered with a camera and took photo's of my

manhood,  Was this normal?   Thank God men do not have babies that's all i am saying, Just think you guy's after the taking out of you The baby Along with any pride  "then they wrap it up and give it to you and tell you the sex"

viva the gardening life with it's bugs and Frogs💤