Hi,

We're going back to the UK in April for a couple of weeks and desperately need someone to look after our three year-old male Springer Spaniel.

Can anyone help or recommend a good kennels? We live near Saintes (dept 17).

Thanks in advance.

tim

Hi, I dont know if it would be too far for you, but there is an english lady who has a kennel business near mirambeau, i havnt used it yet, but know several people who have and they have all said it is lovely, if its not too far i can find out details.

Emma

We are about to board our cat for the first time, starting tomorrow. Having previously asked in the forum and got no response  we headed for yellow pages. We found two kennels/catteries locally one in Semussac, between Cozes and Royan, and one in St Georges de Couteaux.. We intended to visit both but having made an unannounced visit to Semussac were sufficiently impressed with the owner, the facilities and the general demeanour of the animals already there that we booked up straight away. I will let you know in a couple of weeks if we made a good choice.

We live 10 minutes from Saintes and always have someone come and stay at our house when we go away as our dogs are to soft to get put in a kennel. The lady charges 25 euros per day. Please let me know if this would be of any help to you.