kennels cattery Southern Vendee

Due unfortunately to the Notaires being unable to link both the sale and the purchase we are faced with putting our dogs and a little kitten into kennels around about the beginning of December whilst we finalise the purchase.

Does anyone please have any direct recommendations of either a kennel or a cattery relatively near to Fontenay le Comte please.  Personal recommendations are so much better and to comply with the rules please could you send me a pm.  House moving if something else but the needs of our animals are more of a priority we can live anywhere but not them.

Many thanks

Well done to the English rugby side and indeed the French.  I say that honestly and opening and as a lover of the game and whose national side has dispensed with its coach!  Answers on a post card please.

I can confirm that, I have used them in the past, as do many of the locals in this area. It is often difficult to get a place there especially in peak seasons because he is so popular

The owner is a real animal lover and our friend took her rather stroppy German Shepard there and she came back with her claws trimmed and cut, something she has never managed to do!!

Tim