Rock Concert 29th January at Chef Boutonne (79)

Hi fellow rockers,

The association, Surfin Boutonne, are holding a rock concert starting at 9.00pm on Friday 29th January.

The featured professional group are called Classic & Troubles a powerful trio with over 600 concerts to their name. They play music ranging from Hendrix to Nirvana with Cream, ZZ Top & Police mixed in for good measure.

They will be supported by a local amatuer band from Niort called The Bad Mondays who play brit/rock

The concert is held in the Ferm du Chateau at Chateau Javarzay, about 5 mins outside Chef Boutonne on the D740, Niort Rd. Admission is 10euros which includes a free drink (pay on the night).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi,

This season we are holding two concerts, the one you missed & the next one on 9th April.

I will post details as soon as we have confirmed the line up.

During the summer we will be holding a series of FREE open air concerts. Again I will post details later. Hope you can make it along.

Chef Boutonne is not that far from Niort, Frenchie.  We have come to the conclusion that most things are always a considerable drive in France, nothing ever near the places we live in but we are getting used to that now. 

Hi Frenchie,

I just help to publicise the concerts. They are run by our group called Surfin Boutonne based in Chef Boutonne so we don't tour!!!

Surely there must be a music scene in Niort, we have booked several good amatuer bands from there in the past. Anyway, our next gig is on the 9th April & will feature Jeff Zima, a very good blues man, supported by Bonzer from Niort. Will post up full details on this site later.

• 2 weeks later...