Le jour ou L'Euro à disparu!

Chancer

I am gobsmacked to be watching Capital on M6 and to learn that the Euro was abandoned by all the member countries last night.

From hereonin 1 Franc = €1, the bourse is closed for 3 days to avoid a panic, we can still use Euros for another 6 months.

All the €urozone countries are going back to their own currencies.

I have been away from the media today but am very surprised that no-one on this or another forum has reported the news.

I wonder how the pound will fare tomorrow?

It gets worse!

Now you are not allowed to leave France with more than €400 in cash, the Duanes at the frontier Suisse are confiscating any money in excess of €400.

It was announced late last night I think to avoid a media uproar and to allow the governments and banks etc to put some sort of strategy in place, I cant find any info on the French MSN news page or even Google, if you dont believe me switch your TV to channel M6.

I dont think it is the 1st April yet.

Watch the program on Pluzz.fr tomorrow, allow for the fact that I have crap eyesight and a crap TV and didnt see the "FICTION" and you tell me if it would have fooled you?

They even showed the president making the announcement, they must have editted together other speeches.

Orson Welles got lots of people, no shame in getting the wrong end of the stick.

Thing is that there were over 6 francs to the euro, so that sounds odd, would be life changing for me if the franc went up 6 times in value. But I'll not 'depend' on such a possibility.

Sounds like a good program, would it happen like that? Well I think that the rich would be found to be leaving by any means possible with louis vuitoons full to bursting with cash. And the rest of us mugs would be left stuck.

AGGGGGHHH  I know what the french are like, they often talk in ancien francs when the unsuspecting don't realise, they didn't mean that the euro would be an ancien franc did they[:-))][:-))][:-))]

[quote user="Chancer"]

Watch the program on Pluzz.fr tomorrow, allow for the fact that I have crap eyesight and a crap TV and didnt see the "FICTION" and you tell me if it would have fooled you?

They even showed the president making the announcement, they must have editted together other speeches.

[/quote]

Watch it, you'll end up on a  'should have gone to Specsavers' ad.

If you haven't seen any this is one of many http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq3H1QZlct0