Recommend a courier or someone with a van/trailer

Hi Can anybody recommend a courier or someone with a van/trailer that can collect several large doors and windows from BRICO DEPOT 22190 PLERIN - SAINT BRIEUC and deliver them to Pommerit-Jaudy 22450 ,

We are part way through renovating our house and have started installing wooden windows and doors that was purchased from Bricodepot, unfortunately we have just found out that they will shortly will no longer be supplying these types of doors and windows, so we need to order and collect them as soon as possible, we are no planning to return to the house until February,

We can place an order and pay for the items but just need to arrange someone to collect them and deliver them to our neighbours house in Pommerit,

I can supply the dimension of all of the item that are to be collected just to make sure that they will fit in persons van or trailer,

So if you know anybody who does pickup and deliveries please let me have their email address (a phone number would be a waste of time unless they speak really bad French or speak English)

You need Shipley or Anyvan.

I have used both.  I didn't like Shipley as much, not because of the company but the man who did the actual job was VERY rough and ready with our furniture.

With the Anyvan chap, it was a situation similar to yours.  He had to collect furniture from 2 different owners in 2 different towns and bring them to our house.

The distances were larger than yours and he did both jobs in the one trip.  Although I'd had to organise payment and coordinate dates and times (complicated by the fact that neither owner lived where the furniture was [:-))]) the man and his wife did an excellent job.

Furniture well protected and the courrier kept in touch by telephone and arrived at the time he said he would.

You do get to choose your "person" once you have put your job on their websites and you could ask all the questions you need to in order to be sure that they will do what you want of them.

I assume that you have somewhere safe to put the stuff and that you don't live in an area where burglaries are everyday?