Builder in sw gers

Hi
We are moving to our new house near Beaumarches (Marciac area) on Friday. We already have one builder coming to give a quote, a man called John Taylor who was reccommended here for another poster, but is there anyone else we might contact? We need internal renovations, a pool and stables so would like a builder large enough to do it all rather than us employing individual artisans. Thanks in advance - I don't know what I would have done without this site to refer to. Hopefully, when we are in France, we will be able to offer help in return.
Fran

• 4 months later...

Hi Fmn,

First time to find this site and having a great time reading all the posts. I notice you're just down the road from us. We're in Plaisance, and arrived in July of this year also. How do you like Beaumarches? We've been to the vide-grenier there, as well as a visit to the kids playground. Lovely setting. Did you sort out a builder afterwards? Hope all is going well for you.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks to both replies, but now, some four months later, building work is well under way with completion almost certainly before Christmas at this rate.  We have been very lucky with fab french building company, english (french registered) architect and lots of help and advice.  No problems so far!  We'd be very happy to recommend our builders!
Fran