winter let

we will be moving out of our house for 2 and cat end september and require a winter let 6-7 months until our new house is finished .

Preferred location south of domme - lot / dordogne border .

we aren't fussy but we must be warm!

thanks in advance

les

Hi Les,

One of my client offers a 2/4 sleeps gite in Siorac en Périgord, in the South Dordogne. it's a lovely gite in a huge house which is innocupied during winter. Send me a PM if the Siorac en Périgord interest you and i'll send you the other informations and photos.

If you want something elsewhere, feel free to contact me as i am involved in long term rent in south dordogne so i'll be abble to help you contacting the estate agents and private renters i know.

Send me a PM if interest.

Chin up.
Sabine

www.en-toutes-saisons.com

Hi Les,

One of my client offers a 2/4 sleeps gite in Siorac en Périgord, in the South Dordogne. it's a lovely gite in a huge house which is innocupied during winter. Send me a PM if the Siorac en Périgord interest you and i'll send you the other informations and photos.

If you want something elsewhere, feel free to contact me as i am involved in long term rent in south dordogne so i'll be abble to help you contacting the estate agents and private renters i know.

Send me a PM if interest.

Chin up.
Sabine

www.en-toutes-saisons.com

• 2 weeks later...