I have a small poperty in Northern Normandy which is lovely in the Spring, Summer and Autumn, but cold and miserable in Winter.

I would like to rent along or near to the Cote D'Azur but finding an agency is not that easy as lettings seem to be for the summer.  Can anybody recommend a letting agency, please? It is a bit of a long shot on a forum of home owners, but you never know.

Many thanks

You might want to check the temperatures in winter on the Cote D'Azur first, to ascertain they live up to your expectations! 

I have a maison secondaire on the Med in Var, and last winter temperatures in the South of France were consistently much colder than the Channel Islands where I live!

Sunnier yes. Warmer no!

• 2 weeks later...
Southern Spain or the Algarve region of Portugal is the place to be for warm weather in the winter. Average temperature around 15C in January. There are many letting agents on the web based in UK. Try 'Owners Abroad' in your search engine. There are so many available properties to rent in the winter it's a buyers market.

Would you consider the Haute Savoie? Wonderfully sunny in winter, although not that warm but heaps to do. I ask because our long-term French tenants have just given notice and we would possibly like to re-rent for 18 months. Please let us know. TIA