I am trying to remember the name of the hi-fi and video place on the right hand side as you turn into the Champion supermarket at Parigny, opposite to the pharmacy, next to where they were digging up the pavement a while back and almost opposite the depôt vente. Is it Espace Lebon?

I just typed in Lebon Parigny Normandy and that is what the yellow pages threw up.

I find all sorts of things using the yellow pages and seems to work better the less info I give it.

Lebon Sarl 

zone artisanale Rivière 50600 PARIGNY | Plan/Itinéraire  

02 33 49 12 83
fax : 02 33 49 59 69

Expert Lebon Adhérent 

za Rivière 50600 Parigny | Plan/Itinéraire  

.02 33 49 12 83

Activité : • télévision, vidéo : appareils et accessoires (vente)

Not really, I'd found the local directory with most places in, but being unsure of the name or the name of the street (organised, eh?) I have to rely on directions! Now I need to remember the name of the guy who put my aerial up so that he can do what we discussed last summer...

Hm confused now. Isn't it Lebon?

I posted the links for you, aren't they showing on your screen.

The links say

Lebon Sarl  and the other one says  Expert Lebon Adhérent, both have the same number and address:

za  Riviere, 50600, Parigny

tv hifi etc etc

I'm not sure if it IS Lebon, partly because I'm too stupid to have kept the note and partly because I can't match the address, hence the description of where the place I am looking for is.

However, a quick phone call should sort it out, so thanks for that.

Mind, I've just realised that your Pages Jaunes reference had a map on it, which I've never seen before. Now THAT might have been useful to notice before!

Only just seen this thread. The shop sign is "Expert".  The roadworks along there are nearly finished. Lots of fancy new lampposts.

Evidently they were putting the electric cables underground and will remove the horrible concrete posts.

Hereford

Dick - it certainly is Lebon (or it was a couple of weeks back when I bought a telly there). Full details, from the invoice - Expert (TV Hifi Multimedia Electromenager), Espace Lebon, 2 ZA La Rivière, 50600 Parigny, Tel 02-33-49-12-83.

The invoice tells me I was served by Jean François if that's any help

Will - you are a b***dy marvel! Even the phone number! (though I had found that at long last). Pity you don't know the name of the lad I spoke to, though...

It was Christophe... Phoned them up a moment ago. I would recommend them as when they did work before for me they were on time, good value and thorough (an afternoon's work including a complex antenna). I didn't think to ask about the street lights.