Christine

Meerkats are more complex than Lemurs in many aspcts but their main difference is that there is always at least one Meerkat on lookout duty. Looking the other way than the main bunch or gang. They have a lot of similarities to early humans as we know them and their social order is extremely complex right down to social behaviour.

Actually if you look at your picture of the three in a basket. They are looking in three different directions. Thats one for the left and one for the right and one for the sky.

The Meerkats are nice too, espescialy the little cute faces, but they are not as cute as the Lemurs! I think it's that the meerkats are too skinny, I love pudgey creatures the best! The wombat is the pudgiest and cutest creature I have ever met.

Was I telling yous about the little shrew in me house last week? She was lovely! her name is Sperry, she has a lovely little long nose very like Barry Manilow, but furry.

Did me picture of Isabelle the mole turn out OK? I am no good at putting in pictures.

[kiss]

[quote user="FurryKnickers"]

Mrs JayJay, if you are not a rock singer or a dustwoman, are you one of them protestants? they are up till all hours of the night doing terrible immortal things, and they wear very similar outfits to your hotpants suit! I do like that suit though, do they do them in mens sizes?  Thanks for the Giraffe and Lemur, I love all the creatures that have been given to me by all you lovely people.

Me song about the swan that got run over has a happy ending anyway! The last line is ....I saw him fly away, across the silent waves into an eternal blue sky......

No animal ever gets hurt in any of me composures.

[kiss]

[/quote]

Well FurryKnickers, I protest a lot, but definitely not at that time in the morning & not normally when I'm doing immortal things, in or out of my suit!!!!![:-))] I'm so pleased you like the suit, unforunately, they don't do mens sizes, but I'm sure if you were that keen, one could be adapted![;-)]

That's a lovely ending to your song, happy endings are so much better.[:D]

[:$]

[quote user="FurryKnickers"]

Mrs JayJay, if you are not a rock singer or a dustwoman, are you one of them protestants? they are up till all hours of the night doing terrible immortal things, and they wear very similar outfits to your hotpants suit!

[/quote]

It was certainly a long night for the Protestants, last night - 11th July & bonfires all over the place.  We could hear the music, coming from Ard's centre, till the wee small hours.  I think there will be a few sore heads at the parades, today!! [blink]

Not heading down myself, this year, as my back's sore - but I can hear the bands, from down the road - so I'm singing along, anyway!! [:D]

Hope you don't mind me putting in a picture of my favourite animal - I've loved otters since I was about 3.  Awww!!

Thanks for letting me know about Isabelle Mrs Animal, I can't believe I have succeeded in putting up a picture at long last! That Meerkat in front of the sunlamp looks a bit chubbier than the other lads!

Wombats are me first love! When I was a lad back in County Kildare, I decided to live as a wombat after seeing one in Skippy on the Maddigans telly. After a year of life as a wombat, I decided I better go back to being a human bean after being mounted by Mrs Logan's bulldog, I had no pouch to carry me young if I had got pregnant. But me love for wombats has lived with me ever since, and I even tried to get into Australia to live in 1987, but they would not have me, the cheek of them!

I love your little Otter Mrs Ali!   We now have a zoo of our own here with all these lovely creatures! Did you see Rings of Light Water Valley with Virginia McDougal? It was about a otter that had supernatural powers, and he could talk between the hours of midnight and 3 am. He wore a cape and little boots.

[kiss]

[quote user="Will "]Now that conjures up an even better image than FK being prised off the goat. All those Orangemen marching in their hotpants and fishnets.[/quote]

Will, that is a terrible slur on the Loyal Orange Lodge!!  No self-respecting Orangeman would be seen dead in hotpants & fishnets - without his Bowler Hat & Sash!!  [:-))]