Had a holiday in Normandie at Easter,  around Granville,  in the coastal area. On the journey home, I noticed to the south side of the N15 about 6km west of Yvetot, is some industrial operation, which appears to burn wood and sawdust as a fuel. Anyone know what this site produces?  I could not see any information signage at all. 

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=49.610988,0.667806&spn=0.015545,0.050554&t=h&z=15

[quote user="Anton Redman II"]

I don't know how SD found it but I think he is dead right.

[/quote]

Google maps to find the general area, then satellite view to identify the factory and the nearby commune (Allouville-Bellefosse).

Into Street View for a quick peek over the factory fence.  No signs around, but the presence of wood and sawdust suggested they may be involved in manufacturing wood products.

A Pages Jaunes search on wood products plus the commune name gives a possible hit on a manufacturing company with the address as Le Poteau.

Into Geoportail to use their IGN mapping to zoom down on a small scale local map which confirms that our factory is indeed situated in the lieu-dit Le Poteau.

Bingo.....[:D]