Builder or Architect Lower Normandy/ Marguerey area

I'm posting this on behalf of Bill who is having some posting problems at present:

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know a reliable English speaking builder or architect based in lower Normandy / Marguerey area ?

I need input into what's needed to be done on a project we are taking on . Normal sort of stuff damp electrics wood worm

but mainly sound . It is a stone building, and I am not sure that damp is something that is easily resolved, things like french drains

and lime plaster may be all that anyone does, relocating the outside drain pipes soak aways may help as well, so I am sure its simple enough stuff , I just want a guiding hand.. .

Normal internal remodelling, windows and doors bathrooms and kitchens and .. u name it !

Also I had all the normal reports done, and I need someone to read them, whilst I have a good idea of what they might say and the solutions to the specific issues, at the end of the day they are in french and I am really not quite sure.

when all is said and done will anyway want a builder to do the work , so recommendations and experiences will be gratefully received

kind rgds Bill