87 Not far from St Yriex la Perche

Hello All

Second time at this, not quite sure what where the last try went! Just wondering if there are any of you around this area. When I read the postings most seem to be the East or North side of Limoges.

We have had our property coming up for a year in March, no regrets throughly enjoying it. Cannot wait till retirement. Never thought I would have said that!

Happy New Year to everyone.

Hi,

We have a house at Segur le Chateau and during our 8 week stays in the summer often go to St Yrieix for shopping - the boulangerie on the main road at Glandon has the most amazing selection of breads and pattiserie especially as it is in the middle of nowhere really.

We hope to be there briefly around Easter but in the meantime I keep looking at the photos and video to remind myself how lovely it is.

Still haven't managed to time a visit with the flowering of all that apple blossom - it must be quite a site.

You've chosen a great area hope you enjoy it.

Pip

Happy New Year to you

We purchased our house in November 2002 and moved here on Jan 5 2003 and have loved every minute, we are located in troche 6km frm Pompadour and not far from yourselves so please drop us a note when your here. If it is of any interest I have a small self executing slide show of the xmas lights at Lubersac, Pompadour and the church at Troche.
Kind regards and every good wish for the future

• 5 months later...