Pool Recommendations please

Hi, we have a couple of friends who have recently moved here and are not on the internet at the moment. They would like a pool put in and and we wondered if anyone had come across any GOOD contractors that they could recommend. We are in Haute Vienne. Also if anyone has had any nightmare contractors to avoid, that would be useful too.

Thanks a lot Tina and Jane

• 2 months later...

I totally recommend Cristal pools  the are based all over france we had ours done in sept and they were exellent and it s lovely and the price is fair but you may have to wait a while we waited 9 months, they have a website

just type in cristal pools or piscine plus its the same company one is based the and the other in england please say i recommended you 

elizabeth hussein

Haute Vienne

If you want to take a look at the installation of a Christal pool then take a look at our renovation website www.golimousin.net. My wife and I completed it in around 2 weeks. I have no experience of Christal as installers - to my knowledge they use contractors so I would expect that service varies depending on where you are. Also on the site you will find a short list of other pool installers. I know a few people who have had pools installed by Michaud piscines of Limoges - they seem to do a good job.

• 1 month later...