Gardening help required - Dept 36 Indre

We have a property we are renovating near St Benoit Du Sault which has an orchard and lawn.  We can only make it down to the property a few times a year at the moment and are starting to despair at spending our breaks attached to the strimmer.  Would anyone be interested in maintaining the lawn and/or orchard over the spring/summer?  I imagine it might need looked at once a fortnight?  We have a strimmer (which I can't get to work at the moment despite it being less than 6 months old - although I have just read some interesting tips on the forum on that one so who knows) but it may be better (and more time efficient) if the relevant person had their own mower.

I have no idea about costs etc, so would be grateful if anyone could provide me with more information.

Best regards

LW

• 3 months later...

Hello, we have a registered property management services business in France which also undertakes gardening maintenance, if you are interested, here is our website http://www.frenchpropertytours.com/

We live 20 minutes away from St Benoit du Sault

Whatever you decide to do though I hope you enjoy your garden and the lovely weather we have are hoping for.