Re: Where did you move to in France?

• 4 months later...
They work for the bursar, mostly.

I'm currently trying to source wow-wow sauce.

On topic - we never moved to France, but we bought the bit we did so that we can get there easily, because the area is deeply quiet and rural, and it was cheap. It's in Manche, not far from Mortain/St Hilaire du Harcouet.

On topic.

We bought where we did because we suspected that one day all the cheap flights would end, and where we live is withing short of a day driving distance to various people we like to see from time to time.

Mums, sons...

Off topic. I'd like some wow-wow sauce.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, it's Keni here (female) - hi Cassis & co

We are in the Haute Vienne  - Marval actually. We thought we'd found a small rural village, only to discover that half of Britain actually lived there. Most seem to have been in the area for years and years. We are still sloooowly doing up our ancient pile (painful) and look forward to the day when we can be there permanently.

Recommend Les Fueilladiers (spelling bad) in our village - Dominic puts together some great food, my hubby recommends his fish menu - I can't, allegic to the stuff, perhaps the Bursar's pills might work for me. Great to see so many Pratchett readers in one place!!

Keni