Urgent search for Anglican Minister

I am posting this in a desperate search to find an Anglican Minister who is willing to bless our marriage on the 2nd of June this year.  Myself and my fiance live in a small village called Marchal in the Cantal department, just near the crossroads of Puy de Dome and Correze.  As we live in a predominantly Catholic area we are struggling to find an Anglican Minister who will perform a marriage blessing for us after our civil ceremony.  We have contacted our Cure to see if he would be willing to give us a Benediction, however, he has refused but very kindly offered us the Church in our village to use should we be able to find an Anglican Minister.  We have followed up many leadson Churches and our closest is an American church in Clermont Ferrand, but after waiting for a response we have been informed that the minister will be out of town on the 2nd of June and therefore unable to help.  If anyone knows anyone or has any information for us we would be extremely grateful.  I t really would mean a lot for us to have our marriage blessed in church.

Thank you for your time.

Amelia

Thanks lindylou,

I have had a look and the closest seems to be Lyon, still a 3 hr drive from us.  I will telephone them this afternoon to see if they have any recommendations.

Thank you for taking the time to help me.

amelia