Woodburning stoves suppliers

Can anyone recommend suppliers of woodburning stoves (other than Brico's and Leroy Merlin etc)  in the Le Blanc/ Chateauroux area  (perhaps N/S/E/W 80kms)? We have visited the Godin shop in Chateauroux, and I believe there is another shop in Gueret, which we hope to visit when we are out in a few weeks time. My wife likes the type of coloured enamel finish, as opposed to the black cast iron. Any suggestions or experiences of supply and fit?

Thanks, Aitch

"My wife likes the type of coloured enamel finish, as opposed to the black cast iron."

For more unusual stoves another make to look at is Oliger (I think that's the name) lovely tiled stoves but they certainly come at a price. [:(]

Google Castelmonte as well.

Good luck, IMHO you just can't beat the comfort of a good stove.

Hi Aitch,

Just in case you are still looking for wood burner there is a great shop called Fauconnet in Lavaveix les mines,  which have a great choice of wood burners.  If you need someone to fit a woodburner who is a local artisan i can send you the contact number he deals with all plumbing works septic tanks etc who has an English partner.

All the best

Lisa